Assumption Catholic School
1. GO ONTO FACEBOOK
2. LIKE OUR SCHOOL'S FACEBOOK PAGE: "ASSUMPTION CATHOLIC SCHOOL"
3. ...AND STAY IN THE LOOP!
If you have problems viewing this site, click on 'Compability view' button (by your address line or under the page tab)
We Create Change
Starting now until May 30, students in Miss Cappiello's Social Justice team will be collecting pennies in order to provide those in Ecuador with clean water for life.
Because the penny is no longer in circulation, this fundraising idea from "Free The Children" is a great way to clean out those piggy banks!
Thanks for all your help and support!
Ages & Stages Fair
On Fri., May 10th between 9:30 am and 1:00pm come and visit us at the complex at the Ages & Stages Fair. Our school booth will be called "Occupy Outside".
This is a fun activity day for children 2-5 years old. Children will attend activity stations based on child development. Parents can talk to professionals about physical, cognitive, emotional and social development, fine & gross motor, problem solving, nutrition, speech, hearing, dental and vision screening.
- UNIFORM ROOM open on Tues., May 7th 8:45-9:15am and on Thurs., May 23 2:45-3:15pm
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNION taking place on Sun., May 5th at 9:00 am
- 2:00 pm dismissal on Tues., May 7th
- Dress-up day on Thurs., May 9th: Pirate Day
- Ages & Stages on Fri., May 10th between 9:30am and 1:00pm at the complex
- FAMINE will start on Fir., May 10th at noon ‘til Sat., May 11th ‘til noon
- Assumption Track Meet grades 3-7 at the Timberlane Track on Tues., May 14th
- Sliammon Celebrations of Success on Thurs., May 16th at 3:30pm
- No School on Fri., May 17th Assumption School Feast Day and on Mon., May 20th Victoria Day
- Grade 7 fieldtrip to Camp Homewood from May 21st to May 24th
- District Track Meet grades 3-7 at the Timberlane Track on Fri., May 31st
Calendar for 2012-2013
- Tuesday, April 23 – Student-led Conferences: noon dismissal
- Friday, May 17 - Assumption Feast Day & Monday, May 20 - Victoria Day
- Wed., June 26 - last day of school before school holidays: assembly followed by a noon dismissal
· Licenced Early Childhood Educator: Sherry Pagani
· Small group setting (up to 10 children)
· Quality faith based program
Check out the website for more information www.assumptionpreschool.com